One of my favorite parts of shooting portraits and weddings is seeing clients turn into friends! I don’t usually write many personal posts so I thought this would be fun to share.
1. I married my adventure buddy. Zach is the greatest partner and teammate. He keeps me grounded, inspires me to push my limits and always encourages me – no matter how far out my ideas are!
2. Hiking has become my newest OBSESSION. I have a list of hikes that I want to accomplish that grows at a rate much faster than I can hike. Ask me for recommendations for good hikes in Washington.
3. I love to adventure! I am game to travel anywhere. This past year I had the opportunity to visit Miami and my favorite activity was going on a moonlit paddle board tour to see the sun set across downtown and witness bioluminescence surrounding us in the water!
4. Skydiving is on my bucket list. Zach and I are going to make sure this one gets crossed off sooner rather than later!
5. I’m not a coffee drinker (and neither is my husband!). When I meet for consultations at a cafe or coffee shop, you can expect that I’ll order myself a hot chocolate or smoothie depending on the season.
6. I love to read! I've embarked on a lifelong challenge to read one book from every country. So far I've read books from 19 countries, and my favorite has been In Order To Live by Yeomi Park (North Korea).
7. Witty and sarcastic humor is my favorite!
8. Painting, DIY projects and little crafts are both fun and relaxing for me.
9. I grew up in the small town of Quincy, WA. During the time I lived there it had 5,000 people and I knew all 500 people that went to my high school. My junior year of high school my family moved an hour away, to Yakima, WA and my high school doubled in size. I was totally mortified at the time but it taught me to get out of my comfort zone.
10. I LOVE food. I'm THAT person that gets excited over food. Like, really excited. Mashed potatoes are my favorite. Zach made sure we had them at our wedding.